Für mich ist langes Wochenende 😍 und es hat mich nach Dresden verschlagen, sollte nur ein Zwischenstopp sein, hab mich aber ein bisschen verliebt in diese Stadt ! Wenn man keine Erwartungen hat wird’s immer am besten. ⛪️✨
Why wait for the Builder when you can MOVE RIGHT IN to this gorgeous home built in 2018! Featuring Energy Efficient construction and beautiful upgrades like central air and custom Bali blinds, 9-foot ceilings, hardwood floors on the first floor, and a Chef's kitchen with stainless appliances, "The Dorothy" is a must see! OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, June 22nd 10AM - 12PM 📲603-244-8051 #JustListed
What's the best thing about the THIRD THURSDAY of every month??? could only be one thing, catch us tonight @_toldyouso from 5pm to 8pm 🚚🌯🤤 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TOLD YOU SO
🚚 Thurs 20 June - 5pm to 8pm
📍1/14 Discovery Drive - North Lakes
Baking is one of my true passions, and one of my favorite things to do when we host people at our home. Dutch Oven Rosemary Bread is the closest thing I have to a signature dish. Every one raves about it, but what they don’t realize is that is so simple to make, it just requires a little preparation.
Ingredients • 3 cups all purpose flour • 1 3/4 Tsp sea salt
• 1/2 Tsp active dry yeast
• 1 1/2 cups room temperature water
• 2 heaping tablespoons dried rosemary
• mix dry ingredients in a large bowl, stir in water with a wooden spoon until combined • cover the bowl and let it sit overnight, at least for 12 hours
• preheat over to 450 F and put the Dutch oven in the oven to heat up
• flour your counter or a cutting board and turn out dough from the bowl, fold and shape the dough into a ball.
• take the Dutch oven out of the oven and place the dough inside • bake for 30 minutes with the lid on
• remove lid and bake for another 15-20 minutes
It’s so simple to make, and so delicious. Our favorite ways to serve it our with olive oil and balsamic or fresh mozzarella with pesto and tomatoes!
Looking for something to do this weekend? Make a visit out to the beautiful Arundel Farm Estate Winery – less than 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD. 🍷
This gorgeous wine cellar once was a shearers shed inspiring some of the cellar door design from the old stable door and horse trough. It’s open every Saturday and Sunday.