Hello everyone! & another week begins! Did anyone watch the Wimbledon final yesterday? I caught the last hour of it & it was amazing! Personally a Djokovic fan so it was great to watch! 🎾
Also, I’ve been using this laptop stand for the past week & it’s amazing! So much better for my posture than when I type directly on my computer! Thank you @lamicall_official for gifting this to me! ❤️ _________
1. Computer: MacBook Air Gold
2. Wallpaper: @theeverygirl
3. Books: Netter’s 7th edition + Anatomie et physiologie humaines (Marieb)
4. Everything in this picture is listed in ‘’What I Use’’ Highlights!
✨Study to save lives ✨
Here is some motivation when it gets hard to study. This month I have not studied as much as I have for my past 2 rotations, which is totally ok. But this is a great reminder that I am not studying for me, or for a great grade, but instead for my future patients. ❤️
Have a great monday and study hard 😊
📷: @hearts_in_bloom#motivation💯 #motivationmonday #stethoscope#pastudent#studylife
Posted at: 2019-07-16 10:32:53
Wish I was relaxing right now at the beach but I’m currently back at uni doing a winter subject 😅 so sorry for the fake news. Hoping that this will ease the workload a bit during the semester and it’ll give me some time to also focus on other things I’m working on 🌊✨
📚3 tips for staying organized —
(how I manage grad school + blogging full-time).
1. Ask for help: I’ve always been super independent but honestly, no one can do it ALL by themselves. I have amazing managers who help me with the blog side (emails, negotiations, project mgmt) and such a great support system to ensure I stay motivated and focused on school. My BF has been a big help in taking care of errands and household tasks for me, whenever I’m studying (and we don’t even live together 😍).
2. Write it down! I use a @google calendar, desktop calendar, bullet journal and monthly agenda — a little excessive? Maybe. BUT writing things down helps me remember things so much more. My @Google calendar has all my school deadlines, blog project due dates, appt/events, birthday and bill reminders. My desktop calendar and monthly agenda are exclusively for school - weekly assignments, deadlines, school/degree info. My bullet journal is for everything from daily to-do lists, ideas and concepts for projects, venting sessions, etc.
3. Prioritize Your Time. I use time blocks in my day-to-day. Basically scheduling specified time frames on my day for specified tasks. Example: 8AM-10AM is set aside for my morning routine (that’s how long I give myself to get what I need done before I move onto another task). It helps me so much in staying focused on one thing at a time.
These are just some tips that have helped me manage both grad school & the blog. Hopefully they help you too — and remember to adjust them to your own personal habits accordingly. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions!
🌏 Ever wish you could explore Amsterdam (and other European cities) as part of your academic summer programme? 🌏 This summer, hundreds of students from all over the world are joining us for courses in urban studies, law, mindfulness and more! 👍 Want to take a peek behind the scenes? 🔎Today, Ian and Charlotte from @amsterdamsummerprograms are taking over our IG stories. 😊😊😊
Are you looking for a property close to Swansea University? Look no further! 📚
Available from £390pp per month, bills included💰
Situated on St Helens Avenue, Swansea. This fantastic property will be undergoing refurbishment in readiness for new occupiers 💫
If you are interested in renting a room as an individual or a group of six then give us a call on 01792 466178 📞
Posted at: 2019-07-16 11:54:19
Oh Sussex, we love you 🌊
Whether you're in Brighton enjoying the city & coastline, or you're away at the moment, we hope you're having a fab summer so far! ☀️
Our pre-launch website is going live tomorrow night!
AND to make things even more exciting, we’ve teamed up with the Goal Diggers over at @migoals to give away a Progress Pack worth $40 to the first 5 people who register their interest to join the Gusto community!
Where did we get this amazing idea to team up with Australia’s leading empowering stationary brand? From the amazingly talented @rmitmacc Public Relations students Casey and Sam, who helped create a kick-ass launch campaign for us! Amazing work guys!
EuRS, czyli European Regional Symposium dobiegło końca. W dniach 10-14 lipca w Warszawie delegacja Młodej Farmacji uczestniczyła w obradach ogólnoeuropejski organizacji, jaką jest @ipsfeuro. Było to dla nas inspirujące wydarzenie, dodające motywacji do działania i zapału do pracy w przyszłym roku akademickim. Dziękujemy organizatorom za trud włożony w stworzenie takiego wydarzenia! #pharm#pharmacystudent #studentsuccess #student#pharmacy #pharmacist #studentlife #pharmacystudent #elegant#galanight #gala
For, he takes you away from the darkness of ignorance to the light of existence. Let's give regards to all our Gurus who have guided, helped, mentored us at different point of our lives. #HappyGuruPurnima#ASMGroup#ASMInstitutes