This time last year, the loveliest wedding anniversary surprise from Mr Enthusiast taking me out for a drive in this cutie 🚙 This was our very first time renting a vintage car and definitely a memorable experience.
Have you ever driven or wanted to drive a vintage car? Driving a wee Fiat 500 is still on our list!
Posted at: 2019-05-25 13:57:09
Hadn't posted a pic of the bridge of sighs in a while so here we go. Two #basic oxford shots in a row - oops! •
It's exam season here atm and even though I don't have exams anymore I find myself absorbing the stress. This time 2 years ago I was doing my finals and I still remember the feeling so vividly, it was such a blur. Good luck to anyone who has exams coming up, you will be fine and it will be over soon ❤
All the beautiful florals lined up in my favourite greenhouse.
So inspired! I can’t wait to start working on our garden when we get home, we’ve already got lots of lovely things to plant. Wish we had room for a beautiful Victorian glass house like the ones at @heligangardens
Top 10 photo spots in London 🍃 Here is a collection of some beautiful places in London and where you can also find them.
1. Hampstead Heath Park, by the lake at the main entrance, with a view over these cute houses and a couple of swans 🦢
2. Primrose Hill, Chalcot Crescent - this stunning and colourful London houses are pretty in any setting whether it’s a snowy winters day or a lovely spring morning. 🌺
3. Regent’s Park during the cherry blossom season (April and May) - I love this park so much. If you explore the whole park you’ll be able to find a stunning waterfall too! 🌱
4. The view of the Shard from London’s Sky Garden. The access to this viewpoint is free but you have to get a free ticket online anyway. The views from here are amazing, you can see all of London, including Tower Bridge, St Paul’s, BT Tower and more! 📷
5. Warwick Avenue, Little Venice Canal - I adore this walk along the canal during the summer, the boats are so colourful and walking along here just brings a different perspective to London life. 🚣♀️ 6. Big Ben! At the moment, there is still a lot of scaffolding around this touristic attraction, but it’s still one of my favourite photo spots! 💛
7. Westminster & the London Eye - this is such a charming area of London. There is always something going on and its always full of life! ✨
8. Covent Garden and Neal’s Yard - a super colourful yard of cute shops, cafes and vegan restaurants. 😋
9. St Paul’s Cathedral, an iconic monument which is often crowded but still has unprecedented beauty. 🇬🇧
10. Holland Park, the Japanese Gardens - here lies a little oasis in London with friendly squirrels, peacocks and all sorts of birds that enjoy the setting of a peaceful waterfall in a bustling metropolis. 🦋