Expectativas...una palabra que envuelve tu mundo. Estamos siempre a las expectativas de cada situación de nuestra vida, que sea como nosotros deseamos , pero cuando eso no pasa entramos en sufrimiento..
•Tenemos que aprender a no tener tantas expectativas sobre algo o alguien..y así : .
• Si nada espero, me libero de todas las expectativas, y al hacerlo abro un sin número de posibilidades de recibir todo lo bueno que el Universo tiene para Mi.
•Feliz noche 💤💤💤
@5200m - @17200ft
People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.
People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.
Hoje olho toda minha história, e tudo que vivi até aqui, e vejo que não poderia ser diferente. .
Compreendo que as coisas acontecem no momento e da maneira certa, e assim foi no FISICULTURISMO, uma paixão que foi apresentada e praticamente implantada em mim, um esporte que eu nem se quer conhecia, não fazia idéia nem do que se tratava hoje se tornou parte da minha vida e da minha história.
Gratidão por ti @luiizcarloscoelho , que nesse tempo no esporte foi responsável por minha enorme evolução, tanto no shape quanto no modo de viver e pensar, vivendo intensamente cada campeonato, cada preparação, visando sempre minha melhor versão.
- O senhor tem grande parte nisso.
CAMPEONATO MINEIRO IFBB 2019
•TOP 1 MENS PHYSIQUE ATÉ 1,73
•TOP 3 MENS PHYSIQUE JR. ATÉ 1,74
#focoforçaefé #coelhoteamminas#lucascarvalhonutricionista#focoforçaefé #ifbbminasoficial#coach#medico#vahape#mensphysique#bodybuilder#embuscadoshapeinexplicavel#agradecer#gratidao
7 fitness facts:
- calories matter more than the food you eat, although we diet to ensure we get nutrients and recover.
- posing, focusing and visualization of your goal is key. - form is everything, you need to develop muscle in the right way and avoid injury. - genetics play a major role in how your muscles grow, recover and preform. - everyone's body is unique and our specific genetics make it so that we digest foods differently than one another. If someone gets leaner on white rice instead of brown rice, it could be the opposite for you. - sleep is vital to recovery and rejuvenating yourself. While we sleep we don't use our muscles and our torn muscle fibers rebuild in this state more rapidly, the more we sleep the more energy and muscle we will have. - fitness is a constant mindset and action loop that requires dedication, but it becomes easy and favorable to stick to it over time!
#fitnesshelp#fitlife#happy#personalcoach#personaltrainer#gym#nutritionhelp #nutrition#nature#lift#muscle#abs#exercisetips#gymtips #weightlosscoach#weightlosshelp#motivation#gymlife #physique#food#workouttips #workout#coach
to ćwiczenie bardzo często wykorzystywane przez nas w treningu, z naszymi sportowcami.
Jest ono wysoce efektywnym ćwiczeniem działającym najbardziej na grupe tylną mięśni ud.
Ekscentryczny charakter ćwiczenia jest niezwykle skuteczny w walce z kontuzjami tej grupy mięśniowej.
1)Najłatwiejszą wersją jest wykonywanie tylko fazy ekscentrycznej (powolne opuszczanie się)-bez fazy koncentrycznej.
2)Faza ekscentryczna z dynamicznym odbiciem ramion w momencie zetknięcia się klatki piersiowej z podłożem (ręce amortyzują końcowy moment fazy negatywnej ćw.).
3)Pełna faza ekscentryczna z fazą koncentryczną-bez użycia ramion. Jednak faza koncentryczna zapoczątkowana jest zgięciem w stawie biodrowym i wyprostem pleców.
4)Ostatnia najtrudniejsza progresja ćwiczenia, to w pełni kontrolowana faza ekscentryczna z fazą koncentryczną, z zachowaniem jednej linii od stawów kolanowych do głowy, bez użycia ramion.
Najbardziej zaawansowani sportowcy potrafią wykonać pełne 5 powtórzeń najtrudniejszej progresji.
Wykonuj: 4-5 serii x 6 powtórzeń/tempo 4010/120s przerwy.
This is a very efficient exercise for hamstring group, which we use regularly with our athletes.
The eccentric character of this this exercise is really effective for preventing hamstring related muscle injuries.
1)The easiest version of Nordic Curls is to perform only eccentric phase-emphasized by slow eccentric tempo.
2)The second step is slow eccentric phase, and faster concentric phase pushing back to the starting position with the hands, when the chest is closest to the floor.
3)Next step is to perform the whole eccentric and concentric portion of the exercise without using hands, but on the way back up, start the movement by bending at the hip to use more glutes and back muscles.
4)The most difficult version of Nordic Curls is to perform controlled slow eccentric phase and come back with the dynamic contraction at the knee, keeping your hips in straight line during the whole movement.
The best and the strongest athletes can perform 5 reps of the most difficult version of this exercise.
Perform 4-5 sets x 6 reps/4010 tempo/120 sec rest.
5 Valuable Lessions Learnt from the Weight Room.
1. Weaknesses when not worked on, will hinder or break progress.
2. You get what you put in, the weight room rewards purposeful effort.
3. With the right mindset, you can break past mental barriers that transfers into everyday life.
4. Failure is inevitable but it’s more about what you do after that shapes you as a lifter and person.
5. Consistency > Everything.
Start your journey www.barebonesstrength.com.au
Challenge.... Prøv at lav denne mentale detox Challenge i 7 dage.! Vi har dagligt tusindvis af tanker der kommer ind og ud. Og mange af disse er ikke altid kun positive.
Læg mærke til dine NEGATIVE tanker om dig selv og andre og dem hvor du taler negativt OM dig selv!
Erstat dem med en positiv sætning istedet.
Skriv ned i en uge hver aften:
1: hvilke negative tanker fyldte i løbet af dagen
2: hvorfor kom jeg til at kritisere mig selv
3: hvad vil jeg erstatte det med
Jo mere du bliver opmærksom på dine negative tanker jo nemmere er det at erstatte med positive. Negative tanker aktivere følelser som fremmer dine stress hormoner! Tag kontrol over dine tanker☺️
Posted at: 2019-06-27 07:56:54
🔥MOVING RONDOS 🔥Very easy to set up and VERY Adaptable for all age groups and ability level from basics all the way to high tempo and high technical demands and combinations! Let us know what you think! 🔥💥 #soccer#football#futbol#soccercoaching #footballcoaching #coach#coaching # grassroots #grassrootscoaching#skills#tekkerz#ussf#usa#training#soccercoach #coach#soccertraining #development#youthdevelopment#player#soccerplayer #pass#rondo
- 9 9x9 Boxes (27 x 27 total area)
- number players 1 to 4
- Both teams start in different boxes call an number out and that player has to be the defender in the opposition box.
- Players must make 5 passes to score a point before they can transition to another box.
- If the defenders steals the ball they must dribble out the box and pass the ball to the coach to gain a point.
- Coach will restart.
- Coach will shout out a new defender every number every minute.
COACHING POINTS: - Quality on the pass
- Weight of pass
- Technique of pass
- Eyes up to be aware of other players and balls as well as out of bounds.
- 2 defenders instead of one! - players only have 1 touch or 4+
- Every time a team makes 5 passes and transfers into another box they get a point. Team with the most points at the end is the winner.
Let us know what you think comment,share, follow and like us! We would love to hear what you think so let us know! ⚽️🔥
#jiujitsutalk while I believe I have talked about sports specificity training before I was inspired to talk about it again briefly. As a coach I believe it is super important to train your athletes smart and use the time that you have with them effectively. Therefore, while there is certainly a place for your more traditional exercises (push-ups, jumping jacks, squats, crunches, etc.) and random drills to build neuroplasticity. It is important to ask, what is the purpose here?
A little fun facts about sport specificity training. A study was done on basketball players using a weighted basketball in order to see if that would improve their conditioning and ability to maintain a high shot percentage over extended period of time. The non control group used regular weighted basketballs during the same length of practice time. The results: the non control group demonstrated a higher shot percentage than the controls group. Adjusting for most variables the reason being is because the control group, the ones using the weighted basketballs, had to adjust their form in order to make up for the weight difference. This adjustment caused their technique to be incorrect. While this doesn't directly address the point I'm talking about in this video, it speaks to the importance of sports specific training and not just doing random drills as @garrytonon recent hilarious video showed.
If the purpose is to build conditioning then you can be and should probably be using sport-specific techniques to build conditioning. There's a time and place for everything.
I cant even choose what my favourite meal in Bali has been so far, but this is pretty DARN CLOSE 🥦🥬🍃! The Nori bowl from @theshadyshack !! It has all of my favourite things, crispy tofu, nori, wakame, pickled ginger, edmame beans, shitake mushrooms ahhhhhh need i go on? 🤤🤤!!! Get amoungst it!!! SAVE THIS POST & go there next time ur in Bali 🇮🇩🍃 #balieats#canggu
If the challenges we set ourselves don’t scare us even a bit then they probably aren’t really challenges. Challenges give us variety and growth. They’re important to us fulfilling our core needs. Truthfully night dives are a bit scary for me because I’ve only done it a couple of times. However if I didn’t embrace it I would have missed out on seeing this operating table insitu in this wreck in Truk Lagoon. It was truly amazing along with the corals etc. .
Oils I love:
Clary Sage - the oil of clarity and vision
Balance - the oil of grounding .